1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Target will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Student & Military Discounts- Target often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Target gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Target coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.