1. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Target coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Target coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Sign Up for Newsletters - Target will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Target to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.