Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Sign Up for Newsletters - Target will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
3. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Target nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
4. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Target to score additional savings of up to 20%.
5. Credit Card Rewards - Check for the “rewards” credit card offered by Target, where you’ll gain instant access to some of the best exclusive promo codes only for credit card holders.