Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Target nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Target coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
3. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
4. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Target coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
5. Student & Military Discounts- Target often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.