Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Target coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
2. Student & Military Discounts- Target often offers some type of savings for students and military professionals, either email their customer service department or search for the “Education” section.
3. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Target coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Target gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Target’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.