1. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
2. Rewards Program - Be smart and redeem bonuses for buying a certain amount or completing actions. Target will offer you early access to sales and a wide range of special discounts.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Target to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Target nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
5. Never Pay For Shipping - Paying for shipping is for amateur shoppers. Check for Target’s free shipping coupon codes, which usually require a minimum purchase amount.