1. Sign Up for Newsletters - Walmart will consistently send over weekly promo codes for additional savings. Make sure you’re signed up for the newsletter and check your spam folder just in case.
2. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Walmart nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
3. Use Social Media - Comb through Facebook and twitter for last minute Walmart coupons. Jump on last minute daily sales where you can use promo codes to save up to 25% on your order.
4. Tuesday Shopping - Skip the Morning morning shopping rush and the late week Friday afternoon markups, and shop Tuesday for great deals. Many well known shopping bloggers have found Tuesday to be the day where you can find the best discounts.
5. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Walmart coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.