1. BOGO - This abbreviation relates to when you buy a particular product, you get another one for free. Check Walmart’s sales section to score one of these great deals on select products.
2. Multiple Email Addresses- Use multiple email address to accumulate more Walmart coupons. Many times you’ll receive a single use coupon, increase the chances of big savings and use your coupon codes together for big savings.
3. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Walmart to score additional savings of up to 20%.
4. Use Ebay - Search eBay for Walmart gift cards before completing your order, sometimes you can score up to 30% additional savings when buying an unwanted gift card. Then use this gift card on your big purchase to score big savings.
5. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Walmart’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.