1. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Walmart’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
2. Gift Card Stores - Purchase a discounted gift card from such sites as Carpool.com, where you can score a valid gift card at a fraction of its value. Then take the gift over to Walmart to score additional savings of up to 20%.
3. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Walmart coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
4. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Walmart directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.
5. Stackable Coupons - Check for Walmart stackable coupons, which means you can use multiple coupons on one order. For example, a free shipping coupon and a site wide 10% off coupon can offer the best savings.