Advertising Disclosure: In order to to provide you with free content we may earn a commission when you click or make a purchase using this website.
1. Pick up in Store - Save on shipping fees and pick up from the Target nearest location. Many stores have dedicated offices within the store where you’re able to obtain your online orders avoiding shipping fees.
2. More Promo Codes - Do a quick google search for Target coupon codes to secure a valid coupon code for additional savings up to 20% off. Promo codes usually offer the easiest all around savings.
3. Holiday Sales - The best days of shopping usually occur during big seasonal sales - such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Stop by Target’s on these big days and check the homepage for massive one day promo codes valid for savings up to 40% off.
4. Request Coupon Codes - Scan the homepage for a chat box or customer service rep, once found ask them if there are any current valid Target coupon codes available. You’ll be surprised how often this works.
5. Price-drop Refund - When you’ve purchased an item at full price, then the price drops the next day, reach out to Target directly for a refund. In addition, some credit cards will also offer you price protection.